Monday, January 13, 2014

Jesus and The Borderline

I am planning on writing a Christian Devotional on Borderline Personality Disorder. There is nothing like it out there and I have been contemplating writing for a long time. I thought starting with a Devotional to help people grow in the Lord would be a perfect starting point. For those of you who may also suffer with Borderline Personality Disorder, what would you like to see in a Devotional? What matters to you? What do you want the world to know? May I ask you to pray for me during the writing process and it be less about me and more about Him. I want God's voice to be heard and I want those who may have been hurt by Christianity in one way or another to soften their hearts to go through the Devotional and give God a chance. Pray that a publisher will pick up the book. If it is in God's will it will happen but I want the right publisher, a Godly publisher. Whatever God hands me with this I am ready. Are y'all?

Lots of Love folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment